MedWebExperts specialize in the development of website solutions for the medical industry, all over South Africa. MedWebExperts is a division of Empower All (Pty) Ltd (Reg: 2012/116818/07).
Why Choose MedWebExperts?
- Our websites are HPCSA standards compliant!
- Medwebexperts is a member of the SA Web Development Association (SAWDA)!
- We proudly uphold the SAWDA Code of Ethics!
- We KNOW the medical industry!
- We KNOW business!
- We KNOW website development!
- We KNOW internet marketing!
- We KNOW how to satisfy customers!
We know our stuff – the proof is in the pudding!
To design 100 000 professional websites for the South African medical industry, helping medical professionals to make their services more accessible to the public in this digital age.
Hi, I’m Jen. I am a qualified registered nurse with 17 years’ experience in private hospitals (7 years in Cardiac ICU).
I am also a self-made business person and entrepreneur. I’ve acquired my business knowledge through various courses, hard earned experience and by reading tons of books. I’ve started and managed a few businesses in the design and printing industry and in 2006 sold an Information and Business Directory company in Modimolle.
I’ve compiled my first business plan in 2008 (when I needed funding for a project) and subsequently helped a few friends and acquaintances to compile their business plans which eventually led to the start of my own business-plan-business. (Not to brag but I helped one client acquire 3 billion Rand from the government – got the letter to prove it!)
I am passionate about business, really enjoy website development and working with clients and co-workers.
About Our Work (Things You Should Know Upfront):
- ALL our websites are mobile friendly and can be viewed on any internet device.
- We value our reputation and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction. You only pay once you’re 100% satisfied with your website.
- A Standard 10-page website can be delivered within 10 days!
- We will handle EVERYTHING – no hassle, no fuss.
- Regarding website maintenance: small changes are FREE – just give us a call. For regular updates and changes, our hourly rate is R750.
- ALL our websites have a legal disclaimer clause which indemnifies you from any legal claims.
- We have copyright and other licenses for all images, content, themes, functions, plugins, etc. which we use to develop your website, indemnifying you and us from any copyright infringement. Please ensure that you have copyright for any images/photos and content provided by you.
- No, it’s not illegal for a doctor to have a website – it’s just another medium to provide information to your patients and it’s approved by the HPCSA.
Indeed we follow THE SELLERS CREED by Rick Beneteau:
The Sellers Creed
I will not make sales. I will make Customers.
I will target the heart of my Customer. Never their wallet.
My Customer is the lifeblood of my business.
Though I may sell my Customers what they want, I will deliver what they need and make their lives better.
Courtesy and Service are cornerstones of my relationship with my Customer.
I will view complaints as opportunities . . . opportunities to create lifelong Customers.
The quality of my products and how I treat my Customers will determine the level of my Success.
My prosperity will come from “growing” people.
My best advertisement is my product, and the Customer service behind it.
Making money without making friends is not good business.
I will guide my business with the perfect blend of heart and mind.
I will make Integrity my trademark. After all, isn’t integrity all I have and all I will be remembered for?
I will compete only against myself as the only true measurement is against myself.
It is fine to fail. In fact, it is most often a requirement of success.
My reputation is everything – my ego, nothing.
Every pittance I earn unjustly is a debt of fortune I must repay.
No matter the fame or fortune that may follow me, My values, My family and My friends must remain at the very core of my being.
Better I be trusted and respected, than be materially rich.
Better I be a dolphin swimming with sharks, than a shark.