There are probably many more reasons for having a website – it all depends on the purpose of your website.
However, here are the top 10 benefits of having a website:
- Saves You Time (and time = money) – Send patients to your website for information like pre-op preparation, post-op what to expect, etc.
- Enhance Your Professional Image – a good looking website creates a good impression.
- Educate Patients – Everyone’s “googling” these days. By providing reliable information on your website regarding conditions and treatment options you lead the way.
- Increase Office Efficiency – A website can save the office staff time by providing info about the practice and answering routine questions that would otherwise have to be answered over the phone. Like office hours, how to get there, etc.
- Can Be Accessed 24/7/365 – Your website work while you’re sleeping or on holiday. Your website can be accessed any time of the day, month, year.
- Reach People Anywhere, Any Time – Information can be viewed by a doctor in Kazakstan!
- Much Better Than Printed Ads or Listings – You’re not limited to a small ad space, you can change anything you want any time and it’s much more cost effective than printed ads.
- Promotional Medium – Promote services or products to attract more patients. Sell products (ex. special vitamins) or services (ex. weight loss clinic) online.
- Improve Patient Turnaround Time – patients could be directed to the website to fill in a pre-visit form, either online or in printed form to bring with them to their first visit.
- Beat The Competition – Best looking, best ranking websites, lead the way.
Can you see that having a website can be beneficial to any medical practice? And if you need more convincing, call us!